Daniel Tsou is currently embarking on a BSc for Information Systems Management at the Singapore Management University. He has been playing with and studying gadgets for 6 years and loves to discuss latest technologies and trends.
One of the founders of Tech65.org, Daniel covers the latest consumer technology news and endeavours to help consumers make the most out of technology through videocasts, podcasts and blog posts – all with a distinct Singaporean perspective. He and his crew at Tech65.org have provided in-depth analysis of tech-related developments that impacts Singapore and the rest of the world, as well as reviews of products that they’ve had the opportunity to pick up. He also finds great joy in helping people learn how to be empowered by technology.
Past Speaking Opportunities
- BBC News Fast Track (Cutting your mobile roaming costs)
- IDA Infocomm123 TGIF Programme Pilot
- Channel News Asia – Millennials (Youths and IT in school)
- Channel News Asia – That’s IT (for Microsoft OneNote 2010)
- Microsoft Office 2010 Hero Singapore (for Microsoft OneNote 2010)
- MOE-Microsoft Professional Development Award 2010 Briefing (Speaker: How Technology Can Make Learning Simpler – Microsoft OneNote)
- NIE’s eLearning Festive 2010 (Speaker: Microsoft OneNote for students)
- HP’s Future Is (Speaker + Panelist on the future of Technology)
- Connect 09 (Co-speaker with Lily Chia: Web 2.0 – the Web for His glory)
- Social Media Breakfast 5 Panelist
- Connect 08 (Co-speaker with Charis Yue: Blogging tips)
- PodCamp 2008 (Speaker: The story of 65Bits)
- Podcasting Workshop at the Month Of Science 2008 (Singapore Science Centre)